Clipping Coupons for Tackle It Tuesday

Tuesday, August 18, 2009



I'm going to lame out on this week's Tackle It Tuesday since I'm so sore that I can't move.

Too much Wii Fit.

But I'm seeing improvement already, so it's worth it.

For this week's tackle, I'm going to clip my coupons.



Usually my coupon inserts sit stacked up until I'm ready to go grocery shopping; then in a flurry, I cut them out and dart out the door.

I've already done my grocery shopping for this month, but I'll go ahead and tackle this batch so that I don't have so many to do later.



Now I just need to file 'em - which could be a whole other Tackle It Tuesday project!

Kimmie

3 chatted about this topic:

Andrea August 18, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Great job! I don't get the newspaper, so we don't come by many coupons. It might be worth buying the weekend paper just to get coupons...

Buffie August 18, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Great tackle. I as so behind on clipping coupons that a lot of them have now expired. It's been on my to do list for a couple weeks now. Ugh!

Susie August 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Great tackle! It's putsy work but you can save so much:-)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP