Are You A Procrastinator?

Friday, August 28, 2009


My husband is driving me CRAZY!

I can be a procrastinator, but when it comes to projects I like to get them over and done!

Usually, Brian is this way too. But he hates (and that's putting it nicely) this fence project he started.

And now here it sits, almost finished and he keeps piddling with his other projects.

And I'm slowly, but surely, losing my mind.

My Question: Is there a project that you're putting off starting or finishing?

Kimmie

11 chatted about this topic:

Absurd Book Nerd August 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I am a chronic procrastinator. In fact I am doing it right now instead of gathering up the overdue library books & taking them back.

B August 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

I am kind of like your husband..if its something I am not enjoying It will sit for awhile!

I need to get pictures developed and filed..with four kids I can't keep up!

Stefany August 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

That would seriously drive me crazy. CRAZY!!!

That said, I do put off some things. I can't actually think of an example right now though... or maybe I am procrastinating and don't want to.

;)

Anonymous,  August 28, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I had a great idea for making matching onesies for my sister-in-law's twin girls. I started the onesies months ago - and I only have about 30 minutes of embroidery left, and they're both done. But I keep putting it off. Soon the twins will have outgrown the onesies! I really need to do that this weekend!

Shana Putnam August 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Sadly I am a procrastinator. I don't mean to be but if I can't do something perfect i can't even start it until that is possible. I need to get my craft room and computer area organized so badly but it is hard to do with a 2 year old on your heels...lol.

Amanda August 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Procrastinating is what I do best... something I totally need to work on. I have HUGE projects going on... things I've bought that will make my home wonderful that still need to be put together, picture frames that have no pictures in them... the list can go on and on and on

Kara August 28, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

I fight the tendency to procrastinate. Right now I'm putting off going through several bags and boxes that are taking up half my closet floor of stuff I plan to sell online. I need to get it done and out of here already! There are several other things but that's the biggest, most annoying one, LOL.

Great question!

Here's mine:http://homewithpurpose.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-looks-like-fun-in-hawaii-aloha.html

Becca August 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

I have been slacking at unpacking ever since the internet started working. But I just did a box this afternoon so that is good :)

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman August 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Yes! Filing papers and accounting and taxes. Our husbands should get together and go bowling! lol

AudreyO August 29, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

I really need to clean out my storage. I've been procrastinating for a year now on that one. I was going to do it this summer, then ended up moving.

Annie August 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

I have so many projects going that I am making for Christmas gifts....they really need done!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP