Always Looking for A Men's Gift?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I hate this time of year.

As I celebrate the last days of summer with Labor Day, I start preparing for the holiday: Christmas.

For my kids, my mom, my sister-in-law - no big deal.

My father, my husband, my brother - that's a different story.

I hate shopping for men's gifts, so I'm always on the lookout for some great ideas.

Now here's the funny part:

Citizen BM8180-03E Men's 180 Eco-Drive Black Dial StrapI found Citizen Eco drive Mens watches at BlueDial. As I'm browsing through them, one of my teenage sons points to a watch and says, "Oh, I like that one."

And then it dawned on me: this is the teen who is always running late and has absolutely no concept of time.

Who needs a watch more than anybody?

He does.

So, although I didn't say anything Ive written his choice down (and thank goodness he never reads my blog) and he will be receiving a special gift this year for Christmas.

A gift I'm sure will save us many arguments and headaches!

And while that's the best part - by far - the free shipping is an awesome too! :)

Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam August 27, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Awesome! I bet he really likes it too.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP