Product Review: Planters Big Nut Bar (YUMMY!)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I confess. Even though I've sworn off sweet treats, sometimes a craving gets the best of me.

I could eat little snack cakes, cookies, some extreme-chocolate ice cream, but I choose for something a tad bit on the healthier side: Planters Big Nut Bars.

Sure, they have 220 calories, 12 grams of fat, and high fructose corn syrup, but they also offer 7 grams of protein to help balance (out (somewhat) the "nasties."

Something that snack cakes and other junk food I crave doesn't.

And the Planters Big Nut Bars taste good - something you generally won't find is a treat that offers some nutritional value.

So when the sweet tooth kicks in and I've got to satisfy it, I eat a Planters Big Nut Bar or a Planters Triple Nut Bar - so I don't have to feel as guilty when it's over.

Only wish they were actually BIG as the name implies; yet only the size of your average candy bar.

But they do satisfy a BIG craving so I'll deal with it.

BUY IT! Purchase a 10 pack (5 bars per pack) of Planters Big Nut Bar at Amazon, with FREE shipping, for only $28.29. That's only 57¢ per bar!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP