Nah Nah Boo Boo! I Won Tupperware!

Saturday, July 25, 2009


Recently I received a notice from Meghan Calhoun of Twitter Moms alerting me to the Chain of Confidence essay contest hosted by Tupperware.

The first 20 to submit an essay and post about their experience on their blog, would receive the free gift pack (above photo) from Tupperware.

Never, ever do I win anything - but I did this time and I am so going to brag about it!

Here's what I got:

  • Chic new reusable floral-print Lunch Tote bag

  • CrystalWave® Soup Mug

  • 2½-cup/600 mL CrystalWave® Container

  • 16-oz./500 mL Tumbler with seal.

A total value of $30.00! FREE to me! :)

When I first got it, I thought to myself, "Hmm, since I'm a full time mom who does not get a lunch break most days (*giggle*) - where exactly will I use this?"

Fortunately, this is the one (and possibly only) area I'm creative in. I decided to use it to transport baby and little people meals and snacks.

Talk about being SUPER HANDY...and I feel so organized. And, dare I say it: chic!

I think it goes without saying, but I'll shout it out anyway, THANK YOU TUPPERWARE! I LOVE MY GIFT!

Tupperware's Chain of Confidence essay contest is still open. There are some awesome prizes to win: $1000 in Tupperware for you and your nominee each plus $5000 donated to the charity of you and your nominee's choice.

So get on over there, submit your nominee and essay on how they inspired you, then keep your fingers crossed that you win some Tupperware....like me! ;)

Kimmie

P.S. If you enter, or have already entered, the Chain of Confidence Essay Contest; leave me a comment with a link to your submission and I'll be more than happy to go vote on it!

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam July 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Oh that is awesome! I love Tupperware!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP