Friday, July 24, 2009
It's that time of year again! Time for paper paper, pencils, new clothes, backpacks, and locks for your locker.
That's right, don't forget about the locks for your locker. And Master Lock has created two awesome styles:
- The Speed Dial Set-Your-Own Combination Lock opens on up-down-left-right directional movements, instead of the traditional rotary dial, and can be customized with letters, shapes or numbers, depending on how students most easily remember their combination
- The Set-Your-Own Combination Lock is a traditional rotary dial for students more comfortable with that method, but with a new reset feature that allows them to choose their own combination using, letters, numbers or both
Simply put: what makes them so great?
- Kids love them because they come in vibrant colors (always the most important thing, right?).
- Both lock styles are more secure than traditional locks - which Mom and Dad will appreciate!
- Faster access - which is super important depending on the time allotted between classes.
The best part of this post?
|"In addition to keeping kids’ text books and gym clothes safe, Master Lock is also helping kids keep their secrets safe and secure online with the 'Master Lock Secret Vault' Facebook application. After installing the application, participants have a chance to win a cash prize in the “Master Lock $5,000 Secure Your Future Sweepstakes.”|