I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream

Saturday, July 18, 2009

...unless you're lactose intolerant or have dairy allergies. Of course, you probably still scream, but not for the same reasons. ;)

Ok, enough chatter on my part. Here's my six favorite (really don't have many dislikes) types of ice cream:

Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake
Rocky Road Ice Cream on a Sugar Cone
Dairy Queen's Peanut Buster Parfait
Sonic's Molten
Chocolate Bundt Cake
Breyers Rocky Road
on a Sugar Cone
Dairy Queen's Peanut
Buster Parfait

McDonald's Caramel
Sundae with Nuts
Snickers Ice
Cream Bar
Nestle's
Drumstick Cone


Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Rana July 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Ohh Sonics molten chocolate cake. I will have to try that one. Great pics for your list. Thanks for checking out mine.

Kelly July 18, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Too bad there is not a Sonic around here because that Sonic's Molten Chocolate Bundt Cake looks divine. Then again maybe it is a good thing we don't have a Sonic lol. Thanks for visiting me.

Staci A July 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Yum! They all look delicious! These lists are making me hungry!

Cecile July 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

you should try pistachio, it is so good!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP