I Can See You!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I took this photo - with the help of the zoom feature, of course - from my bed. This is the view I usually see every morning. Princess A wakes up, peeks at me between the railing, and "talks" to me (or Daddy, if it's Saturday).

She'll go on like this for about 30 minutes before she decides to it's time to get out of bed. ;)

Cheaper Than Therapy

Kimmie

3 chatted about this topic:

Jennifer July 23, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Very sweet! She's adorable!!

Nicolasa July 23, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Aww! That's cute! I love the fact that she likes to lounge around before getting up!

http://alwaysandforevermylove.blogspot.com/2009/07/thousand-words-thursday_23.html

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP