Getting Ready For The Consignment Sale

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Every season I swear I will have my consignment items long before the drop-off dates of the sale arrives.

Every season I fail miserably.

Once again, here I am waiting to until the last minute to get it done. So, I decided to make it my project for the week! :)


I couldn't believe how much stuff I was able to cram into one small closet of our house!

It took about 6 hours to finish hanging clothes, putting miscellaneous items into bags, and tagging.

But...it's finally done. And, thanks to Brian, loaded into the van and ready to go!


The exception is the Spring/Summer items which I swear I'll have done long before it's time for that sale.

Yeah, okay. I don't even believe myself. :)

Kimmie


Tackle It Tuesday Meme

6 chatted about this topic:

B July 28, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

At least you have a tackle done...I am still debating on posting mine.

I find clothes are the hardest things to keep organized. We have six ppl in our family, four of them children who constantly are growing out of their clothes. I have bins and bins I have to go through. Now to find the time.

Shan July 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Isn't amazing how much stuff can be crammed into a small space!? Great tackle! I keep saving clothes that don't (and probably will never) fit me. I need to go through them so that we can cut down on how much stuff we're storing at the In-laws.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You bet I'll update when the project is finished (or at least closer knowing my hubby it'll never be "finished")

MommyCommunity July 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Awesome accomplishment. Which reminds me ... I too have to go through our closets to get rid of clothes we no longer use. Thanks for the reminder!

Rhonda July 28, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

So, a little Spring cleaning, huh? Great idea, I've got a spare room closet I've been meaning to get to...

dominique July 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

That's great. I still have quite a bit of spring cleaning to do at home.. lots of toys to repack etc.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP