Sunday, June 21, 2009
Summer just keeps getting better and better....and hotter and hotter!
This week was a little quieter at my house. Biggest Brother got a new job, which took up more of his time; and Bigger Brother was away visiting Dad for a week in East Tennessee.
So that just left me, Big Brother and Princess A together for most of the weekdays. And, believe me, we made the most of it!
I think the heat made me cranky because I ranted more this week, as you can see in this week's addition of highlights:
- Participating in MomDot's Write 4 U Challenge offered by up Shellie, I ranted about growing up.
- Fake Blogger April's Mom is now apologizing for her faux blog.
- My biggest (and ugliest) rant came on board for Random Thoughts Tuesday on Nut Jub Moms, Cigarettes, and Interolerance.
- I kicked procastionations butt by finaling getting my true crime books listed on eBay...with the help of Tackle It Tuesday.
- Some must-reads were reviewed this week, including: Jungle Jack Hanna's The Wackiest, Wildest, Weirdest Animals In The World and The Momnificent Life
- And, last but not least, I snagged a new award this week from Anissa at Our Chaotic Life - I've been dubbed An Extraordinary and Awesome Blogger!