Happy Father's Day! Father's Day Quotes

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the great Daddies out there! Especially my husband and to my own Dad - I love you guys more than you'll ever know!


QUOTES ABOUT FATHERS

"A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again." - Enid Bagnold

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." - Colonel Potter, M*A*S*H

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." - Charles Wadworth

"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." - Sigmund Freud

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected." - Red Buttons

"A father carries pictures where his money used to be." - Unknown

"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't." - Barbara Kingsolver

Join the Fun of Quotable Sunday!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP