There Was A Little Girl Who Had A Little Curl

Monday, June 29, 2009


This week, I Faces has two categories: Wedding Bells (judged) and Just For Fun (not judged). Obviously I've opted to participate in the second category.

The photo you see here was taken just yesterday while swimming. Dad was spending time with Princess and decided to mess with her hair (and there is plenty to mess with!). The results: all of it piled up on the top, curling over - completely no rhyme or reason (IMO).

Silly Daddy! :)



Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Alicia W. June 29, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

That is so adorable. What a chunky little cutie pie.

Anonymous,  June 29, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

That curl and girl are soo cute!

Unknown June 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Oh, she is so cute! Love her hair! I used to do that with my girls' hair too!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP