Order In The Closet, Please

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bigger Brother is a rebel when it comes to keeping his room neat and organized.

And he has this really, really annoying habit of tossing things into the bottom of his closet.

So this week's MUST-DO was cleaning and organizing his closet.

But he overhead me talking about and, instead of risking eye-rolling and a chastising from Mom, he rushed to beat me to it (thinking I would believe it had been clean the whole time - insert one of my eye rolls here.)

His speedy, last-ditch efforts resulted in this:


Not exactly what I was looking for. So I took the project over from there. My efforts produced this:


Stepping back to check out my hard work, I realized something: Princess A has more shoes at 5 months old than her 13 year old brother.

And he's perfectly okay with that. *sigh* Boys are so much less expensive to raise.

You've gotta love 'em for that alone!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

In his eyes he thought that was aclean floor - not only are they less expensive they are low maintenance. Tip: Eliminate the "bottom" of the closet by puting in a shoe rack and a couple of cubbies. Great job!

Onna Holland June 23, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Nice job!! Doesn't feel great when you get the closet cleaned up!! I love that feeling!!

My son is much less interested then my daughter at 2 she had her own ideas about clothes, now at 4 she is a fashion diva!

Thanks for stopping by http://www.Toddlercraft.net !

Hoosier Homemade June 23, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Great tackle! I have 3 boys, and I would have to say that they aren't that much cheaper. Especially with all the sports they are in. Shoes - ya maybe :)
~Liz

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Good for you for getting the closet organized. Toot toot.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP