Big Announcements. Depression. Random Thoughts.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I couldn't stop myself.

It's like an accident at the side of the highway. You know it's not going to be sickening, but you can't keep from looking.

I watched Jon and Kate Plus 8 last night. The lure of a "big announcement" kept me from tuning into a Two And A Half Men just so that I could be witness to the destruction divorce of another American couple to infidelity.

And I'm still royal PO'd at how people keep blaming Kate for the couple's troubles. Why is Jon getting a free ride? HE BROKE HIS MARRIAGE VOWS BY BEING A CHEATER!

Okay, she's mean and hateful at times; but there isn't, to the best of my recollection, anything in wedding vows that says, "I vow to be nice all the time even if we have 8 children who are full of energy and running in different directions."

I have four and find myself being witchy a lot. Thank goodness there's not television cameras following me around all the time!

Add to it that Jon is like one large overgrown kid, and it's a recipe for permanent PMS. Ever had one of those? I have! And while most of the time it's fun; when you're trying to get things done, not so much.

Oh well - why do I care? Not sure why I'm so obsessed with this outcome.

I'm going to guess that I've become focused shows like that because I'm on a news hiatus.

The news was just too depressing to watch. For a person who suffers chronic depression, all you hear is "the sky is falling," "the end is coming," "death, doom, and disaster."

God bless the Bi-polars...they must be on some rapid cycles right now. While the ADD'ers can't stay focused long enough to give it a second thought. (I envy them, to tell you the truth.)

Ok, now I've depressed myself just thinking about the depressing stuff.

*sigh*

randomtuesday


Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam June 23, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

I so agree with you on the j&k thing. I can't believe he actually used the word excited when he was talking about this new chapter in his life. Is he excited that his 10 year marraige is over, that he is leaving not only his wife but his 8 children that they had to try so hard to get, or that he can be free and ride his new OCC Chopper or his fancy little sports car and be free when Kate is at home with the 8 children that she can't and won't run away from. UGH! I am angry at him and I really liked him.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP