Michael Jackson. Babbling Teens. Spasming Out.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh, where to start this week. So many random thoughts.

The first thing that comes to mind is that I'm get SICK AND TIRED of hearing about Michael Jackson!

I want my regular television programing back. I want talk radio back. I want country stations to stop playing twangy versions of MJ songs (you didn't consider them country before - why now?!).

Even Nancy Grace, who I've always given credit to for extensive coverage on stories others only gave a fleeting thought, had to jump on the MJ train.

For the love of all things good and pure!! Let him rest in peace!

Fortunately, ranting and raving about Michael Jackson has helped keep me from spasming over all the construction mess on going around here as we replace the deck with a patio.

I don't handle change well. At all.

And speaking of spasming...I'm going to go nuts listening to my random-thought'ing 17 year old who is standing in front of me right - even though he can see I am BUSY - babbling nonsense.

I'm sure by the time he's done with his diarrhea of the mouth, another child will come along to share their insane thoughts.

And why is that when you're the busiest is when they want to discuss some of the silliest stuff? Then again, when you're not busy and have plenty of time for them, they don't want you anywhere near them?

Well, if I want any peace and quiet, I guess I need to wrap this up.

Who's the queen manipulator now? ;)

Kimmie

randomtuesday

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP