The First In Many Gymboree. I'm Officially A Gymbo Mom!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

All those years that I was selling made to match Gymboree ribbon groups and making bows, I was in love with the Gymboree lines.

As a mother of three boys, I watched each year's new lines release with envy.

Yes, I know Gymboree makes a boys' line; but, to me, it just isn't the same.

Then along came my little girl.

One of the first things I thought of when the ultrasound technician said "It's a sissy!" was the cute Gymboree outfits, the hair bows, the adorable socks, the cute shoes, the classy hats, the precious swimsuits....okay, you get the hint.

I couldn't wait to be a Gymbo Mom!

Then she was born. And let's face it, with the shower gifts and other pieces you receive along the way, there just isn't much need to buy more clothes that the baby will quickly outgrow.

But we're finally outgrowing things. And now it's my turn to shop.

Of course, my regular readers know that I am an el primo cheapskate - refusing to pay retail price for any of the clothing or (some) other things used by my two youngest ones (ages 4 and 5 months).

So I headed over to eBay. To make a long story short, I was able to pick up two adorable barely-worn (if at all) outfits for a total of $11.48.

One of them included a 2 piece short and halter top set from the 2008 Tropical Garden line.


And now I'm officially a Gymbo Mom! I'm sure this outfit and the other adorable set from the 2008 line Palm Springs will be just the first of many.

Are you a Gymboree fan?

Before leaving, be sure to visit my Made to Match Gymboree(M2MG) Color Guide !



Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP