Do You eBay?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Recently I've been cleaning up and shipping out....literally!

I first started eBay'ing in late 1996. I took a hiatus beginning in October 2008, while pregnant with my daughter.

eBay had made many changes over the years - some for better, much for worse (IMO) - but it amazes the changes that have taken place between October and now!

So many changes makes me glad that my selling stint this time will be short-lived and I will be a buyer only.

My Question: Do you buy or sell on eBay?



Kimmie


Aloha Friday is brought to you by Kailani at An Island Life.
To find out more, visit her blog at
www.island808.com

5 chatted about this topic:

I am Harriet June 19, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Yep...I'm a PowerSeller Woohoo!

Some of their changes have been good- especially with securing things like personal information.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique June 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I have sold several things on Ebay, but I have bought LOTS of things on Ebay - golf shoes, golf clubs, makeup, clothes, jewelry - and so far, knock on wood, every transaction and purchase has gone through without a hitch!!

Drahdrah June 19, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Never on ebay, but I have used Craigslist to sell some stuff, and it's worked out well for me.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP