The Baby Speaks Out On Favorites, Life, and The Recession

Thursday, June 25, 2009

When I saw the choice of prompts this week for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop, I immediately latched on to the first one: interview a child.

And what better child to interview than the 5 month old taking up way too much space in my house.

Now, you've got understand....English, at this point, is not her first language; not even a close second. So I'll be translating each of her answers for you.

Let's get started:

  1. Let's start with something simple. What do you like to be called?

    Ha! I could care less just as long as whoever's saying it is talking to me. But I get called a lot of things; like Little Bit, Whistle Britches, Precious, Baby Girl, and Puddin'.

    I'm still not sure which one is my official name.

  2. What's your favorite television show?

    Anybody: Up Close & Personal (you won't find that on network television!)

  3. What's your favorite activity?

    Screaming. Loudly. Until someone picks up me. (snickers)

  4. What's your favorite color?

    According to Mom: Pink. According to Dad: Orange. I personally can't tell you what either looks like.

  5. What do you want to be when you grow up?

    Mobile.

  6. What's it like living with 3 older brothers?

    Although they beat it out of each other, they treat me like a princess!

  7. Lastly - a question on everyone's mind - how is the current recession affecting you?

    I've got milk. I've got diapers. I'm not naked. - I'd say it's not.

Kimmie

2 chatted about this topic:

Claudya Martinez June 25, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

She is beautiful! Congratulations.

I'm very happy to hear that the recession is not affecting her.

S Club Mama June 25, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

this is so cute! milk, diapers, and clothes - isn't that what we all need? ....ok maybe not but it's cute anyway.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP