Thursday, June 25, 2009
When I saw the choice of prompts this week for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop, I immediately latched on to the first one: interview a child.
And what better child to interview than the 5 month old taking up way too much space in my house.
Now, you've got understand....English, at this point, is not her first language; not even a close second. So I'll be translating each of her answers for you.
Let's get started:
- Let's start with something simple. What do you like to be called?
Ha! I could care less just as long as whoever's saying it is talking to me. But I get called a lot of things; like Little Bit, Whistle Britches, Precious, Baby Girl, and Puddin'.
I'm still not sure which one is my official name.
- What's your favorite television show?
Anybody: Up Close & Personal (you won't find that on network television!)
- What's your favorite activity?
Screaming. Loudly. Until someone picks up me. (snickers)
- What's your favorite color?
According to Mom: Pink. According to Dad: Orange. I personally can't tell you what either looks like.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What's it like living with 3 older brothers?
Although they beat it out of each other, they treat me like a princess!
- Lastly - a question on everyone's mind - how is the current recession affecting you?
I've got milk. I've got diapers. I'm not naked. - I'd say it's not.