And While The Rest of the World Sleeps...(A Thousand Words Thursday)

Thursday, June 4, 2009


...Princess A has decided that it's time to get up (4 a.m.) to giggle, wiggle, and blow bubbles!

Mom really wants to sleep! But even if I just lean back in the chair and close my eyes, the giggles and bubbles stop so she can fuss at me. Once I open my eyes, it's all smiles again.

There should be a rule: once a baby has began sleeping through the night, they can't ever go back to NOT sleeping through the night. It's like starting all over again!

Kimberly
Cheaper Than Therapy

7 chatted about this topic:

Suburban Hooker June 4, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

LOL.....babies can be so ruthless!!!

Yours is adorable!!

Hope you both get a nap!!

Suzy June 4, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Sheesh! That's the thing about those cute babies....they live on THEIR time! LOL!
What a sweet pic!

I am Harriet June 4, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Ha! That's great!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovin-thursday.html

Leslie June 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

At least she was trying to entertain you at 4 a.m.! What a cutie!

Happy ATWT!

Serendipityissweet June 4, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Hard to be mad at that little face :D

Dee June 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

At least she was being sweet!

Michelle J June 4, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

I agree with that rule! My little guy likes to cat nap for 20 minutes and then he is UP and running. He still does not sleep through the night at 19 months.

Happy ATWT!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP