What Took Me So Long To Do This?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been a very busy weekend with Memorial Day. But it was fun and that's all that matters, right?

As a result, though, I totally lamed out on this week's project.


Having children at home, means lots of doors opening and closing; and in the process the doorknobs become loose. It's reached a point where I've almost given up on keeping them tightened; and this time I let this one go for a while.

But since I needed a simple quick project, I decided to use tightening down the front door knob my project.


Let's see how long it lasts. *sigh*

Kimberly

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

2 chatted about this topic:

B May 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I hear ya on the doors. Our house is only 5 yrs old and so far we have not had any doorknobs fall off..BUT...I have now had to make a rule that once your outside you stay there till I come out and get you. Don't worry it's usually within a few minutes I check on them but with a 6 yr old and two 3 yr olds it can crazy with the doors slamming.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP