Super Simple Cake Mix Cookie Recipe

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

After having gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy, I seldom indulge in sweet treats anymore. However, when I do reward myself for a job well done, I'm usually found whipping up a batch of Super Simple Cake Mix Cookies.

This recipe was shared with me several years ago by a fellow member of a Moms Club in which I participated in at the time. And I have been in love with these cookies ever since!


SUPER SIMPLE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPE

Ingredients:
  • White cake mix

  • 2 eggs

  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil

  • 1/2 cup sugar


Directions:

  1. Mix all ingredients well.

  2. Roll out small amounts of the dough on pastry sheets.

  3. Cut dough into desired shapes and place on cookie sheets.

  4. Bake at 350 degrees (Fahrenheit) until the cookies turn golden brown.



0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP