Mama and Me: Two Peas In A Pod...Or Not (Small Talk Six)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Come join in the fun each Saturday for Mom Dot's Small Talk Six; where participants are asked to list six sentences, six photos, or six paragraphs on a specified subject.

From the Mom Dot website: "All you need to do is...make a short (or an elaborate) post on your blog in response to the assigned topic of the week...When your post is live, come leave your direct link on Mr. Linky and then go see how the other participants responded on their blogs."

This week's topic is 6 ways you are like or unlike your mother:

  1. My Mom and I look very much alike with brown hair, brown eyes, and same face/eye shape.

  2. We are totally different in personality. She is outspoken only when necessary while I speak it as soon as it comes to mind.

  3. We are alike in that we are always screwing up cliches.

  4. My mother loves to shop and makes a weekly habit out of it. I, on the other hand, abhor shopping unless it is for something specific.

  5. My mother is a (extreme - in my opinion) clean freak. Her house looks as though it has never been lived in. My house, on the other hand, looks like the Clutter Hall of Fame.

  6. We both adore my children!

6 chatted about this topic:

The Mud Bug May 9, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

I am just like you in that my house is a clutter zone, lol.

Happy Mother's Day!

http://mud-bug.com/2009/05/small-talk-six-a-mothers-love/

Heather May 9, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

I'm with you on the shopping. I think it may stem from the hours it would take my mother to look at things, and I wanted to get out of Dodge!

Staci A May 9, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

My mom and I both seem to have the clutter, but I'd prefer that over a house not looking lived in! I wouldn't be able to handle that!

evelester @ gmail.com May 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I am a clutter bug right there with you!

I am Harriet May 9, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

My mom screws up cliches too. How funny.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Upstatemamma May 9, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

My house is totally full of clutter too. Overrun with it in fact!
Happy Mother's Day!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP