I Heart Faces Challenge: HATS

Monday, May 4, 2009


This is Big Brother two days after his birth at only 31 weeks gestation. Daddy had to make sure that, even this early, he was a University of Tennessee fan; so Daddy purchased this preemie size baby cap at the hospital's gift shop within minutes following his birth.



See More at I ♥ Faces

5 chatted about this topic:

MommaD May 4, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

my stepmom, a native tennessean, would have loved to put those on my new yorker baby boys!

A Family Completed... May 5, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Aww that is so cute. It fit's him so well!

kerri May 5, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

So precious!!
Aww..
Beautiful shot.

Unknown May 5, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Great picture. Well except for that T . . . Go Dawgs :-)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP