Dressers Are Made for Storing IN Not ON

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When you're trying to fit six people into a 1300 square foot home, it's easy to accumulate clutter. And one of my favorite places to put stuff "for later" is on top of my bedroom dresser. Then it winds up looking like this:

This week I decided to make it my goal to "uncover" my bedroom dresser and give it the good dusting it deserves. And I did it!

Hopefully this will last like my kitchen table project!

4 chatted about this topic:

B May 19, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

My dresser ends up the same way most of the time.

Great tackle.

Amanda May 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

My dresser looks just like your "before" picture. I got it cleared off a few weeks ago, but it just gets cluttered again. What I need is a system to prevent it from getting like that. LOL

Great tackle!

Tami May 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

My whole bedroom looks like your before. I only go in there to sleep so it ends up being the dumping ground. We're actually going to build another closet in there this summer so hopefully that will help.

Robyn May 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Great job! Makes you feel good to get the clutter away! At least it does me, even if it's only for a while. LOL

Robyn
Mom All Day

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP