Small Talk Six Asks About Your Breakfast Faves!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's time again for Mom Dot's Small Talk Six! To join the fun, come on over to Mom Dot for more information!

This week's list of six subject is:

6 Breakfast Foods You Love or Hate

  • I love McDonald's Sausage Gravy and Biscuit.

  • I hate english muffins.

  • I love Post's Cocoa Pebbles.

  • I hate bagels.

  • I love blueberry muffins.

  • I hate breakfast burritos (burritos are a lunch or dinner thing - sorry!)

6 chatted about this topic:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I can't stand breakfast burritos either. My MIL fixes them all the time and since my nephew doesn't like eggs he puts chicken in his. I'm like... that's not a BREAKFAST burrito then!

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Just stopping over from Momdot seeing what everyones favorites are. I'm not a breakfast burrito person either.

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Thumbs up on the cocoa pebbles!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Oh! I forgot to put McDonald's Bacon N Egg McMuffin.

Staci A April 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

McDonald's breakfast are so good-too bad they stop serving it so early! This momma can't get out of the house in time!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

How can you hate bagels? They are so good if they are made right. They cannot be the ones from places like Panera where they are just like bread. They must be real bagel dough boiled and then baked....sooooo good!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP