A Shout Out To My Top Entre Card Droppers (Tuesday Tribute)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For this week's Tuesday Tribute, hosted by Halftime Lessons, I want to give a BIG Thank You to my top Entrecard droppers for the last month!

March was my first full month of blogging and having an Entrecard on my site. So I really appreciate these folks who took time to visit a "noobie"!

Below are the top ten who took time during March to visit my blog everyday and let me know they were there by "dropping" their card:


DROPPERDROPS
The Misadventures of Lee Ann

11

Work At Home Mom Revolution

8

Family Health and Home

6

The Story of A Princess and Her Hair

4

Wedding Cake Hints

4

My Second Trial

4

Bantering Blonde

3

Custom Blog Designs

3

My Life With The Crazies

3




Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.

1 chatted about this topic:

Halftime Lessons April 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Hey! I dont know about this Entrecard thing...Im gonna do some reading on it...

Thanks, teach!

;-)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP