A Blog Makeover (Again) for Tuesday Toot!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's time for Tuesday Toot again hosted by Mommy Community!

Come on over and join in the fun of tooting your own horn!

For my toot this week:

I'm going to have to restate my toot from last week about a blog makeover. I actually took the time this weekend to sit down, get serious, and learn a little about CSS and template tweeking.

So, I put hubby on "Baby Duty" and got to it. You can see the results! :)

Feel free to let me know what you think!

2 chatted about this topic:

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

It looks great around here! :-) In fact prior to reading your post I was just thinking I liked your header...Toot Toot!!

Farrah from...
Wife and Mom of 3 (http://wifeandmomof3.net)
The Book Faery Reviews (http://tbfreviews.net

R C April 8, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

Your new header looks great :) love the streamline look of your blog.
toot toot

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP