You Capture Week 3: Korker Ribbon

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The You Capture Challenge for this week is "Texture."

This is my first attempt at the You Capture Challenge....


This is the one of the korker ribbon groups from my ribbon business that I am in the process of closing. Having four children leaves little time for being a WAHM anymore. I'm really going to miss all the bright, pretty ribbons!

6 chatted about this topic:

Capturing Sunshine March 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Terrific capture! I'm sorry to hear you are closing your business...what a pretty business too! Best of luck to you! :)

Upstatemamma March 11, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Great capture and what a pretty ribbon. SOrry you will be closing down. That can be very disappointing.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry March 11, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

You are a busy woman, aren't you?

I love this shot, your first attempt was a success - great job!

Bacardi Mama March 11, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

Great job on your first capture.

Crazy Babs March 11, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

I like how you posted them "flat" and twisted. Great way to really show the texture of the ribbon.

Nieman Family March 12, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Very neat photo...Love the colors.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP