Tuesday Toot: Closing Out A Ribbon Business

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Tuesday again and that means it's time for the Tuesday Toot hosted by Mommy Community.

Each Tuesday, take time to give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done with the Tuesday Toot...then come on over and share it with others!

And don't forget to visit others and find out what they've accomplished this week!

For my Tuesday Toot this week, I want to give myself a pat on the back for finally starting the shut down of my ribbon business, Weebons.

While it was an extremely good business, I just can't manage it with 4 kids at home: a teen, a tween, a preschooler, and a newborn.

I had already had to put it on hold when I was pregnant and put on bedrest beginning in October. I finished up the orders I had, then just let it sit. But now I realize that I just don't have the time to return.

So, yesterday I began organizing the ribbon I had. Cutting it into five yard sections and listing it on an eCrater store (my "rent" will be up on current store at the end of the month - no sense in paying that expense).

So that's my toot for this week! Hoping that my toot next week will be that I'm finished! lol

3 chatted about this topic:

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Toot Toot for doing something you knew you had to do.

Oh my!! What an age gap! :-) I have 3 myself but they're only 9, 8, & 3. :-)

Farrah from Wife and Mom of 3
http://wifeandmomof3.net

Nellie Butler March 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

I'm a mommy of four and know how those hands can get extra full. Good for you on putting your family first:)

Dominique Goh March 10, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

TT- came over from Tuesday's Toots. Great to hear that you are putting your family 1st. I'm sure you will be able to pick up on the business once the kids are older.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP