Tuesday Tribute:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The more I listen to and watch the news, the more disgusted I become. So for this week's Tuesday Tribute, I'd like to give a shout out to the United States Congress:

Dear Congress,

As a taxpaying, property owning, voting and law-abiding citizen of the United States of America, I want to thank you for all of your recent hard work as it relates to the finances of our country.

I want to give you this heartfelt thank you for passing out bailouts like it's dime store candy. Bailouts that are sure to indebt not only our children and grandchildren, but our great-great-great grandchild. That's assuming that America is still its own country.

I want to thank you and Miss Hilary Clinton personally for recently promising the Palestinians $900 million dollars. After all, they should be rewarded for burning our flag and dancing in their streets immediately following the events of September 11, 2001.

I want to thank you for handing out billions of dollars to the CEOs of huge corporations that flew in with their hands out in big corporate jets. I may have given you the benefit of the doubt if these executives had flew coach; a lot more credit if they had gone "green" (as you and our new president like to tout so loudly) and pedaled in on a bike.

There just aren't enough appropriate words to express my heartfelt appreciate to you for essentially placing our country in what will result in bankruptcy.

I hear through the grapevine that Washington is being bombarded with tea bags these days. If you're as dense as I believe you are, you may not be getting the message: your approving taxation without representative (it's not what your constituents want you to do) and come next election...YOU'RE FIRED!


Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.

1 chatted about this topic:

Margo March 28, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

nothing like telling it like it is, huh?

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP