Tuesday Toot for March 24, 2009

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's time again for the Tuesday Toot, hosted by Mommy Community!

Last week, I had a list of toots. So this week, I'm not going to toot my own horn, but my hubby's. (lol)

A few weeks ago, we suffered quite a bit of roof damage during some late winter thunderstorms. After finally getting the insurance to pay off, my husband worked all of this past weekend (along with 3 of his buddies) replacing our old shingled roof with our new tin roof!! It looks so nice and so professionally done...and hubby is not a roofer (nor were his friends)!

So thank you, honey (and your buddies too!) for working so hard and making our house look so nice! I really, really, really (you get the picture) appreciate it!

2 chatted about this topic:

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Good for you and congrats on the new roof! Now, can you get him to talk to my husband?

Dominique Goh March 24, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

TT-great to hear about your new roof.. dropping by via tuesday's toots

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP