Tuesday, March 17, 2009
It's time for the Tuesday Toot again from Mommy Community! The idea behind the Tuesday Toot is that each week mommy bloggers get an opportunity to "Toot their Own Horn!"
So join us each week to give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done!
My toot(s)for this week:
I've got several toots!
- I finally started my M2MG (made to match gymboree) color guide!
- I got a second contest listed!
- I finally captured a smile on camera from my two month old daughter!
- I'm more than halfway done with listing my ribbon from where I'm shutting down my business.
- And, last but not least, finally found time to go with my 17 year old son to get fitted for his prom tux! (He wanted to go alone, but hey...it's a first and Mom wanted to go! lol)
It's been a busy week!