Share Your Breakfast and Kelloggs Will Share A Breakfast With a Child In Need

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Share Your BreakfastHow many times have you heard that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day?

Now imagine that Breakfast wasn't available to you. Did you know this is the reality for 1 out of 4 children each day in America?

I don't know about you, but I need that breakfast for the "get up and go" that it offers me each day. I know I'm not the only one because the Kellogg Company believes in the power of breakfast and how breakfast can help families make the most of each day’s possibilities

So I'm happy to support Kellogg’s recent partnership with Action For Healthy Kids to help fight childhood hunger as many children go to school on an empty stomach each day. Kellogg’s is asking people to take pictures and “share their breakfast” at www.shareyourbreakfast.com.

Now through July, one photo upload to site or the word SHARE texted with a photo or a description of your breakfast to 21534 equals one shared breakfast.

Wow! That's a lot of breakfasts!

I'm happy to share over 21k breakfasts. How about you? Kellogg's, Action for Healthy Kids, I, and hungry children across America thank you for taking a few seconds out of your day to share your breakfast!

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP