Go West, Young Man! 20 Top Performers at the Houston Rodeo This Year!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ever since I read Ron Franscell's The Crime Buff's Guide to Outlaw Texas last year, I've been wanting to go to Texas.

And after seeing the concert line-up for this year's Houston Rodeo event starting March 1, 2011, through March 20th, I really want to head west with Houston Rodeo Tickets in hand!

Each night features a concert by a popular act. This year's line up includes Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw, Rascall Flatts, Brad Paisley, Alan Jackson, and many more chart topping country music singers.

Country music isn't your thing? No problem. Other concerts will feature KISS, Kid Rock, Janet Jackson, Selena Gomez, and La Arrolladora Banda El Limon, La Leyenda.

Concerts aren't the only big attraction.  There's something for everyone at the Houston Rodeo.  Visitors will also enjoy a cookoff, parade, and carnival! 

This is an awesome 20 day celebration that's perfect for families.  I can only wish that I lived in Texas so I'd so be able to go because, I gotta admit, this would be right up our alley!

Let me live vicariously through you.  Get your tickets, visit the Houston Rodeo, then come back tell me how much fun ya had for us all! ;)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP