What are the Absolutely Necessities for Bringing Home Your Newborn?

Monday, November 8, 2010

I was having a discussion the other day with someone about the minimum things needed for baby. And I thought it would make an excellent blog post.

Once you're ready to head home with your new baby, there's actually very little you need. As a mother of four, I've done this many times and here are the things I could absolutely not live without upon our arrival home:   

  • Diapers (whether cloth or disposable)
  • Week's worth of formula (non-issue if you plan to exclusively breastfeed)
  • Minimum of 5 outfits
  • Baby Cribs or Bassinet
  • Blankets
  • Mylicon drops
  • Alcohol and cotton balls (for the umbilical cord)
While it's nice to have more than this, it's not necessary and this list will get you started.

Good luck and happy parenting! :)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP