Tuesday, November 16, 2010
My family loves Hamburger Helper meals - not only are they quick and easy but they're also tasty.
So when My Blog Spark asked me if I was interested in promoting Hamburger Helper's Feeding America campaign, I jumped right on it!
Especially when they tossed in GRAMMY® Award-winning singer, songwriter and actor TIM McGRAW, who is partnering with Hamburger Helper to help Feeding America deliver millions of meals to local food banks through the Show Your Helping Hand™ campaign. McGraw will lend his voice to the campaign through a Public Service Announcement which will be distributed nationwide.
Support the campaign by submitting codes from specially marked boxes of Hamburger Helper at http://www.showyourhelpinghand.com/ or by logging on to make a donation. Hamburger Helper has already donated more than half a million dollars and will contribute up to an additional $100,000 to Feeding America through this program.
Don’t think one code will make a difference? The 17 cents Hamburger Helper donates per code is enough for Feeding America to deliver one meal to a local food bank.
Visit http://www.showyourhelpinghand.com/ to also register to win an autographed copy of Tim McGraw's Southern Voice CD! (Which the namesake song I really love!)
GIVEAWAY! To continue spreading the word, My Blog Spark and Hamburger Helper is generous enough to offer one lucky reader of The Mom Trap a Show Your Helping Hand prize pack (like the one I received free from My Blog Spark and you see here to the right) that includes a box of Hamburger Helper skillet meals, a Hamburger Helper foam “Helping Hand” and a copy of Tim McGraw’s “Southern Voice” CD, and make a $10 donation to the Show Your Helping Hand™ campaign in your name.
Here's how to enter: Leave a comment answering this question: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY TO GIVE TO DURING THE HOLIDAYS? (Be sure to include an email address or have one available on your profile in case you win!)
Want to increase your chances of winning with extra entries? (Leave a comment for each additional entry; i.e. 2 extra entries = 2 comments)
- Like Feeding America on Facebook for 1 extra entry (already like it? That counts!).
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Mom Trap at www.facebook.com/themomtrap (1 extra entry. Current followers also receive extra entry.)
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect. (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Tweet this giveaway for 2 extra entries, including @kdcantrell in your tweet. (Include the Tweet status URL in your comment.)
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra entries. (Be sure to include the URL of your post in your comment)