A Zoo-rific Deal That You Can't Pass Up!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love doing fun things with my family, especially when it's something educational.

And where can you do more learning that at a Zoo?

Unfortunately, we haven't visited one in a couple of years but talk about it quite a bit.

But for those of you on the West Coast, there's no excuse to just sit and talk about going anymore.  Not with the deal for the San Diego Zoo currently being offered!

Right now, you can book a vacation to the San Diego Zoo for only $57! 

No, that's not a typo.  You read that correctly!  That's 74% off regular pricing! What typically costs $223, now costs the equivalent of a meal in a nice restaurant.

Here's what you get for that ridiculously low fee:

  • 2 Days & 1 Night for 2 at the luxurious Pala Mesa Golf Resort
  • 2 Tickets to San Diego Zoo
  • Platinum Fun Discount Card
I know, I know....your family is bigger than 2 people, right?  No problem!  There are upgrades, and even additional nights, available - all you have to do is ask!

I've always heard so many great things about the San Diego Zoo, and I hope someday I make my way to California so I can see it for myself.  

But for now.... go on, take the deal.  Make me jealous! ;)

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP