Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Does you or your child have a unique peanut butter sandwich? If so, there's a chance for you to win a $25,000 scholarship!
Parents only need a jar of Jif® Peanut Butter to help their kids get a jump start on the new school year and develop the ultimate recipe for success. The 9th Annual Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest™ kicked off July 29.
Here's what you need to know to enter:
- Families can foster creativity in their children and download an entry form at http://www.jif.com/.
- For the first time parents can help their kids enter the contest in Spanish. Spanish entry forms are available at http://www.jifenespanol.com/.
- Call for entries closes on October 22, but qualified entries post marked by September 10 will be eligible to receive a Jif To Go gift pack (ARV $25) with product and back-to-school essentials while supplies last.
- Sandwiches will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, taste, nutritional balance, appearance and ease of preparation.
- Five semi-finalists will be selected to compete at a live judging event in New York City. One grand prize winner will win a $25,000 scholarship fund. Four runners up will each receive $2,500 scholarship funds.
Also launched July 29, the Jif Moms Voice Their Choice Contest™ gives moms (or those inspired by one) a chance to share stories about the choices they make for their families.
- Adults can visit www.Jif.com to submit an essay – 250 words or less in English – answering one of the following questions: (1) How do you, as a Mom, make the best choices for your family? or (2) If you are not a Mom, how have you observed a Mom making the best choices for her family?