Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know it's just the 1st of September but this is a project most of us have to get started on early!
Every single year I struggle to find the right gift for my Dad. And every year I walk away feeling like a failure in the gift-giving department.
You know that feeling, right? Men are the worst people to shop for, with Fathers at the top of the list; especially those Daddies who have everything they could want.
Maybe this year I can keep your Dad from getting another tie or house slippers and give you a few fresh ideas. (And feel free to comment and add to the list!)
- Big Skinny tri-fold wallet (5-7 times thinner than regular leather wallets) for the George Costanza wannabe Dad.
- Nomad Amber Sports Goggles With Brown Gradient Lens for the sporty Dad.
- Mr. Handyman's Toolbox of Gourmet Food & Snack Gift Basket for the handy Dad who loves to snack.
- A screen-printed apron for the cooking Dad.
- Craftsman Auto Hammer (very popular last year and sold old quickly) for the constructing, picture-hanging, repairing Dad.
- Flydanna Bandanna for the doo-rag wearing Dad.
- A audio book gift subscription for the commuting Dad.
- Control A Woman Remote Control for the married or dating Dad with a sense of humor.
(Psst...there's a Control A Man version too!)
- Portable Universal USB Power Supply for the techie Dad on the go.
- Battery recharger for the remote-control, cordless telephone loving Pops in your life!