Monday, August 9, 2010
Box Tops for Education (BTFE) are a great way to help schools raise money with items that you purchase and use everyday.
A much better way to fundraiser than selling gift wrap and candy, wouldn't you agree?
And now through August 13, General Mills and Sam's Club is giving you the opportunity to earn even more Box Tops when you upgrade to a “Plus Membership.” (Like the one provided to me by these sponsors through My Blog Spark - woo hoo!)
Just visit the Member Services Desk of your local Sam’s Club and upon payment for your Plus Membership, you will receive a certificate for 150 Bonus Box Tops! For more information on how you can take advantage of the Back-to-School event at Sam’s Club, visit http://www.samsclub.com/ today!
Also, don't forget that you can get a head start on your collection and find 6 Box Tops on participating General Mills products.
And with your favorite Box Tops for Education brands at a great value, Sam’s Club is your one-stop destination for all your back-to-school supplies you need to send your kids off to school with confidence!
GIVEAWAY!! Get a head start on your Box Tops collection at NO COST to you! Sam's Club, General Mills, and My Blog Spark have been generous enough to offer one lucky reader of The Mom Trap a $25 Sam's Club Gift card. (Can I get a whoo whoo?! Oh yeah!)
Here's how to enter:
Leave a comment telling me: What products you buy to get BTFEs?
Want to increase your chances of winning with extra entries? (Leave a comment for each additional entry; i.e. 2 extra entries = 2 comments)
- Become a Box Tops for Education Facebook Fan (1 extra entry. Already follow? That counts too!)
- Become a Facebook Fan of The Mom Trap at www.facebook.com/themomtrap (1 extra entry. Current followers also receive extra entry.)
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect. (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter (1 extra entry. Current followers included.)
- Tweet this giveaway for 5 extra entries, including @kdcantrell in your tweet. (Include the Tweet status URL in your comment.)
- Blog about this giveaway for 5 extra entries. (Be sure to include the URL of your post in your comment)