It's Been Too Long....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'll apologize right up front. I'm not so WORDLESS today. :)

It's been a while since I posted. May was a busy, busy month. Graduation, school letting out, kindergarten registration...yadda, yadda, yadda.

But I'm back! And here's a couple of photos I'd like to share of Princess A...my own little living doll. :)


This was taken while waiting for the funeral procession for Spc. Jeremy Brown to pass.  We love and appreciate Spc. Brown and his family for the sacrifices made.



And here sits Princess A waiting for Biggest Brother's graduation to begin.  She just looks like she's looking for trouble!

Ok, I love to show off Princess A - she's about the only one who willingly allows me to take her picture anymore.  But, I did manage to capture this one of my now-official College Bound Brat, a.k.a. Biggest Brother.


Congratulations, Matt!  I love you and hope all your hopes and dreams come true!

Kimmie

2 chatted about this topic:

Jodi June 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Cute pictures. Happy WW!

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Great pictures! I love her sign.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP