Nonmowing Neighbors. Curtain Climbers. Spring.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Well, it's time for some random thinking again...and, boy, am I in the mood for that today!

My neighbor is FINALLY getting his yard mowed.  Now that may not seem like a big deal to anyone; but for the last several summers, this guy has let his yard grow so much that it entices the likes of field mice and snakes.
Not cool in a neighborhood full of children.  And really not cool when you're the person living RIGHT. NEXT. DOOR.

And in this neighborhood of obsessive lawn mowers,  not mowing your yard is sinful.

I think we may have cause for celebration today!

Princess A has went straight from walking and running into climbing.  Oh holy crap!  It seems as if I'm constantly pulling her out of something. 

At the end of the day when Daddy gets home, I ready to call it a day.  Do you know how uncool it is to want to turn in at 4 o'clock in the evening?

Well, I think it's cool but my teens have advised me that it's not.  According to them, it officially makes me an OLD FART.

On a more positive note...I'm really loving this warm weather.  SPRING ROCKS!  Of course, this means that I'm spending more time out doors, with the hot sun beating down on me because Princess A just can't get enough.  That, does NOT rock.

Hoping I've been random enough for you today.  Easy to have scattered, random thoughts when there is a 14-month-old getting sleepy and demanding attention. 

And yet here I am still typing away.  I'm such a good mother.

Happy RTT everyone!
Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

I am Harriet April 6, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

I can relate to the 4:30 end of the day.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/guess-big-0/

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP