18 Year Old Birthday Ideas....Anyone?

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Aloha Friday time! Hosted by Kailani at An Island Life.

Seems like forever since I joined in. Actually, seems like forever since I've updated my blog.

Definitely getting harder to do these days with a one-year-old running loose. :)

Anyways....Can you believe on Tuesday I will have an 18-year-old son? I can't!



Seems like just yesterday he was I was holding him in my arms. Unsure what to do with his little wrinkled, red self. (Not to mention that funky cone shaped head where the doctor vaccuumed him out...lol)

Before I get all weepy...

He doesn't want a big shindig from Mom and Dad - which I understand, being a guy and all - but I'd like to do something a little extra special for this birthday besides the standard cake, ice cream, gift.

What would be something a little extra special I could do
for an 18-year-old boy's man's birthday?

Kimmie

5 chatted about this topic:

Auntie E February 5, 2010 at 6:57 AM  

Mine just ask me about her 16th and I just don't know.. 18? well isn't that graduation time? Maybe a nice dinner/restaurant one. My daughter loves Japanese food, so i might rent one of the rooms, were they sit on cushion and can take off their shoes.
Here's my Aloha Friday link for you

Jennifer February 5, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Hmmm, I do not know. My son will be 18 soon as well and I have not come up with anything.

I am Harriet February 5, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

My daughter just turned 18. It's pretty nice. Just tell him you love him.


Have a great Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/why-are-people-still-using-internet.html

Night Owl Mama February 5, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

When My son turned 18 (and he's turning 21 this yr) we invited 8 of his friends over for Pizza and bought the Wrestling Fight for them that was on pay per view.
the following yr we paid for 6 of them to go bowling and pizza

Boys don't want their parents hanging around Sad I know but time to give them the reigns

annies home February 5, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

we have did everything from movies, sport nights, outings etc... on the 18th birthday I say make it special with where ever his interest lay

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP