Lose Weight with The Biggest Loser Coach Jillian Michaels

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If anyone has ever even considered dieting, it seems that NBC's The Biggest Loser primetime television show is one of the first thing mentioned.

And, of course, when mentioning the show, the next thing talked about is the show's very popular trainer and coach jillian michaels.

I've been fortunate enough to never suffer a serious weight issue; but, having carried four children, I do have a little pudge around the middle I'd like to get rid of.

Not to metion that watching my diet and exercising is a way to keep from advancing the gestational diabetes I suffered in my last pregnancy from advancing to Type 2.



But I have many friends who have struggled to lose weight; trying a variety of diets from Atkins to Weight Watchers, Wii Fit to brisk walks.

All with little or no results.

My theory is because there is no accountability to someone as seen on The Biggest Loser.

Seriously, who doesn't want make an effort when 15 million viewers are tuning in each week to see your results?

Of course, we can't all have that.

But a good diet can work, when combined with exercise. And a truly motivated dieter will learn to hold him/herself accountable.

Are you read to diet, exercise, and be self-accountable? A great place to start is with one or more of Jillian Michaels' programs available at Diets In Review.com.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP