Saturday, January 2, 2010
There's a new, more stylish way to "mobilize" your baby nursery: Fandangling!
Ever notice how your little is attracted to your ceiling fan when it's on? But mesmorized by the adorable danglies on his/her crib mobile too?
Why not combine them?
Fandangling was generous enough to provide me with a free kit to try. I was fascinated with the idea right away; but after using Fandangling Butterfly Wings kit, I'm super impressed.
Kits attach in seconds to your existing ceiling fan (unless, of course, you're like me and have to give the fan a good dusting. In that case, read: kits attach in minutes. ☺) . And the use of velco allows you to transport these eye-catching toys from room to room!
Not only are these kits adorable, but they are stylish too!
My favorite part of these kits is not only that my 11 month old daughter loves watching it, but that it is a girly theme that will be used as part of the room decor long after she outgrows the "baby mobile" stage.
Fandangling was created by mom-of-2 Anne Zacharias. So when you purchase Fandangling, you're supporting a Mom business - and that rocks!
Available in a wide variety of themes - including holidays, feminine, masculine - or you can customize your own kit...for only $19.95! More than comparable than the price of a department store mobile!
Win a Fandangling Kit! The creator of Fandangling has been generous enough to offer one lucky reader of The Mom Trap their own kit!
Here's how to enter:
- Visit Fandangling then return here to leave a comment telling me which kit is your favorite.
Want extra entries? (Leave 1 comment for each additional entry; i.e., 5 extra entries = 5 comments)
- Become a Fan of Fandangling on Facebook: 1 extra entry
- Become a Fan of The Mom Trap's new Facebook page: 1 extra entry.
- Follow Fandangling on Twitter: 1 extra entry.
- Follow The Mom Trap on Twitter: 1 extra entry
- Tweet this giveaway and leave the Tweet URL in your comment (be sure to include @kdcantrell): 3 extra entries
- Follow The Mom Trap with Google Friend Connect (right sidebar): 1 extra entry
- Add The Mom Trap Button to your blog (found in left sidebar): 3 extra entries
- Blog about this giveaway and include the post URL in your comment: 5 extra entries.
The Fine Print: Must be 18 or older to enter. Open to U.S. Residents only. Void where prohibited. Contest begins January 2, 2010, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. on January 23, 2010; at which time a winner will be randomly chosen using Random.org. Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours and must respond within 48 hours to maintain winner status. Failure to provide a valid email and/or shipping address will result in forfeiture of prize.