Find Quality, Affordable Hair Accessories at Zirimi (Review)

Monday, January 25, 2010

As I've mentioned several times, my daughter was blessed with an extraordinary amount of hair.

Since the day she was born, people have commented on how much hair she has; and, of course, being my only girl, following three brothers, she always wears cute hair accessories.

I was so excited when Rebecca of Zirimi Hair Accessories asked me to try and review their product.

As soon as they arrived, Andi and I started playing. There was so many cute and fun styles, we weren't sure where to start!

First things first, let me say that these hair accessories are very well made. VERY. WELL. MADE.    

If you're a mom, you're familiar with how destructive baby hands can be; so well constructed, durable products are a MUST.

Zirimi passed that test, hands down! :)

And when it comes to hair accessories, staying power is requirement.

Passed! Especially the alligator clips. How often have you purchased hair pieces on an alligator clip only to find the clip is not very tight and slides out of the hair? Too many, right?

Not with Zimiri hair clips! We tried several styles, and they stayed put...for hours! Through naps! Wow, huh?

I was impressed!

Lastly....let's face it, the cute factor is truthfully the most important thing. It's the first thing that attracts us.

Again, Zimiri passes with flying colors!

For us, we (okay, "I" since she's just one) loved the crocheted pieces since they are both contemporary and retro; depending on what you're wearing. And retro is HOT right now!

Zirimi gets a huge THUMBS UP from me and Andi!

When you shop Zirimi, you'll also be support two Moms who founded this company on a friendship and a knowledge of what other Moms want when it comes to girls.

We love their hair clips, bows, and headbands. I'm sure you will too!

Visit http://www.zirimi.com/ and find the quality, adorable hair accessories you've been looking for!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP