What Are You Thankful For Today?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to wish all of my American friends a very happy Thanksgiving Day. I hope it is one filled with joy and laughter and the love that encircles us when surrounded by friends and family.

Although Thanksgiving is symbolic of peace between the colonist and Native Americans, autumn celebrations were conducted long before as a ceremony of thankfulness for a successful bounty of crops.

Today I want to to give thanks to God for the many blessings in my life, which include:

  • Four beautiful, healthy children that have taught me life lessons I may have never learned without them and known a love like no other.

  • A husband who has been with me through the good times and bad, and taught me definition of true selflessness.

  • For my parents who gave me life and have always shown me unconditional love, even at my worst.

  • For my brother who has tolerated me for 33 years, and my sister-in-law who tolerates him.

  • A for the necessities in life: home, food, clothing, and job.


In this time of economic hardship that spreads around the globe, I feel as though I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve.

What are you thankful for today?

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP