Sunday, November 15, 2009
I have really been a slacker lately on these weekly highlights.
Things have been really busy lately. I've got some really awesome product reviews coming up - and really FABULOUS giveaways to go along!
We're also gearing up for the holidays around here. I like to get my Christmas shopping done long before it officially starts - better deals, less people. Know what I mean? :)
Ok, enough jabber....here's this week's highlights.
- November is National Adoption Month. Find out what you can do to help!
- Why not have a Family Movie Night on Thanksgiving to kick start the holidays?
- Are you nuts for Peanut Butter? Pillsbury wants to supplement your addiction!
- There is a really cool make to make your kids believe in Santa Clause. It's so easy, you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it first!
- I actually took a little time this week to participate in other Mom blogs' giveaways - keeping my fingers crossed!
- I've got Turkey day traditions, what about you? Enter TwitterMoms and Target's $50 Gift Card Giveaway!
- I knocked a friend and Congress in one post for Random Thoughts Tuesday.