My Bathroom Needs An Extreme Makeover

Friday, November 6, 2009

We call it "the kid's bathroom," but truth be told it's guest bathroom as well.

And it needs a serious make-over.

We've dediced to add paneling to the walls in place of the ugly green paint there now - not sure I was thinking the day I picked that color out - then replace the formica on the sink's countertop.

After Brian - that's right, he has to do the hard stuff! ;) - finishes up the remodel, I'll handle the redecorate.

As you can see, the shower curtain is the central part of the bathroom - the first thing you notice.

So it's important to me to have a shower curtain that's attractive.

As we gear up to get it done before the holidays, I've been browsing SHOP.COM, trying to decide on ONE shower curtain from 200+ pages of choices!

With so many to choose from, not to mention the very affordable prices, I'm sure I'll find exactly what I'm looking for!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP