Looking for a Cookie Recipe

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More than ten years ago, someone introduced me to a cookie recipe made out of nothing but sugar, eggs, vegetable oil, and cake mix.

Those were the best tasting cookies I have ever eaten!

And for as many years since, I've been trying to remember the recipe to make my own batch.

With no luck.

I've tried a variety of combinations. The results have not been the same.

Does anyone know this recipe?

Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam November 3, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

CAKE MIX COOKIES

1 package of cake mix (any flavor)
1 large egg
1/4 cup of oil
1/4 cup of water
1 cup of chopped nuts, raisins, oatmeal, coconut, chocolate chips, M&M'S® etc. (anything you like in cookies)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Beat until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredient (s).

Drop by teaspoon about 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheet.

Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Makes about 4 dozen. Yummy!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP